The material contained in this website is provided for general information simply and does not constitute acceptance of any agreements that may be made. We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any Private Hire Vehicle bookings made on this site.
Fixed price Rides must not differ from the drivers chosen route any deviation will result in the journey reverting to a fare decided by Oatstaxi.com will decide charges after considering the extra mileage and delay instigated either by the prevailing traffic conditions or by passenger.
It is advised that you save our office phone number and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. address while you are travelling.
The driver has the right to refuse any passenger that he feels may be a threat to his vehicle or himself.
Any mistake / errors / confusion made by customer for his/her self or booking on behalf of someone else of the Private Hire Vehicle will result in a charge of a minimum of £10.00 dependent upon the severity of the fouling.
Oats minicab cannot be held accountable for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, because the PHV are not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the customer or customer booked it online and got the booking reference but customer did not get any confirmation from etc.
Standard luggage assumes that one medium Size suitcase carry up to 23kg. Any extra luggage that the driver of Private Hire Vehicle cannot provide accommodations is the responsibility of the passenger (No luggage is allowed on the seats)
Airport ride’s needs to mention about the meeting point where both passenger and driver must agree too. Failure to meet the driver at the meeting point may incur further charges such as waiting time and extra car park or otherwise, The amount to be charged in such situation will be decided by Oats minicab (subject to a minimum of £5.00)
No additional charge for any flight delays. If you need more time for custom clearance, immigration etc., it can be requested in the booking form (send the driver in 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes from the flight landing time). 30minutes from the requested time will be given free waiting time, thereafter every minute will be charged at 20 pence (GBP) including parking charge. Your requested time will be adjusted accordingly, if your flight is delayed or early. It is noteworthy that 99% of our customers only pay fixed booking price
It is your responsibility to inform Oats minicab if you could not locate the driver or change of ride/plan or if you missed the Flight/ferry/cruise connections, inform us the new flight/ferry/cruise details we will change the journey date/time without any charges otherwise there will be a charge you for that journey.( minimum £20)
We would try our best to provide the type of vehicle requested, if you are not sure what car you need please contact with us, because you may need a bigger car than you think. If car not confirmed with us the customer will be responsible for the delay.
Cancellations can be made either by telephone by calling or by email@example.com. (Minimum 4 hours before booking time) In the event of cancellations the bookings by the Customer, compensation may be required from the Customer depending on the cost arrangements already made.
Oats minicab must be notified about any changes that may occur to the reservation. If the changes are done before three hours of the reservation time, no charges will be applied. Any changes done within three hours of the requested time, charged may apply depending on the loss of allocated driver or the company.
Please note that we provide child seats free of charge as requested by the customers. We do our very best to ensure child seats are provided to the customer, but we cannot promise suitability for your child, or obtainability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely of the customer’s choice, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
Oats minicab will prosecute any person who causes damage to any Private Hire Vehicle booked through us.
Oats minicab reserves the right to amend, add to, delete or revise the Reviews, any advertisement and/or web page posted on the Website at the Company’s sole discretion with or without notice.
The continuous feedbacks Oats minicab receive from you counts a lot, it helps us to improve our service and we will send Emails and text
By using this web site or by preceding the Oats minicab booking wizard, you agree that you will not:
1. Send proactively, receive, upload, download, use or reuse any information or material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights.
2. Commit or encourage a criminal offence.
3. Do anything which is contrary to the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and Internet standards Insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus Seek unauthorized entry into back office.
4. Hack into any aspect of the Service.
5. Corrupt data.
6. Circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of the Oats minicab Use the Service to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to Users or front-end viewers or others Send or provide any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as "Spam" by email or by any other electronic means; or Send email or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities Hold Oats minicab , liable in relation to the accuracy, reliability, availability and performance of resources accessed through the Internet which, you acknowledge, are beyond their control and are not in any way warranted or supported by the Oats minicab. Use the service other than for your personal use, and you acknowledge that the Oats minicab shall not in any way whatsoever be liable to you or to any third party for any business losses (including without limitation any loss of profits, business or anticipated savings or for any destruction of data) suffered in any way whatsoever by you or any third partyUse the Service of Oats minicab in a way that does not comply with the terms of any legislation or any license applicable to you or that is in any way unlawful
7. Oats minicab is not responsible for any loss or damage or stealth to the passengers’ property (i.e. goods or luggage or any other) and/ or any other financial losses caused while loading and/or unloading and/or in the vehicle or trailer operated by us or our sub-contractors or kept in Oats taxi’s storage place /any other storage place. Although we are pleased to help you, the passenger is responsible for any valuables/ treasures. For your own safety please take travel or necessary insurance. Do not leave vehicle/goods unattended if driver away from the vehicle for any reason.
Savings and promotions and conditions:
We’re up to 45% cheaper than any minicab company. Book from 45 minutes to 3 months in advance MPV, ESTATE Cars, Saloon l cars, or anything meet you require Vans, green cars… Pay by card, Cash or Account
Get £10 discount when your friends or family member book the Oats minicab And £7 for their 1 st account job
Fixed price, no fear of extra charges (all fares come with confirmation text both customer and driver include 10 minutes waiting free)
10% student discount (we may need to ask your valid id card to confirm)10% pensioner discount
20% on your 5 th journey with us within 30 days of time period
If the journey is being cancelled 4 hours prior to the pick-up time, the payment will be fully refunded to the customer's debit/credit card.
If the journey is being cancelled 4 hours less than the pickup time will result in a charge, which will be decided by Oats minicab depending on the pickup distance, place, parking or other charges subject to a minimum of £15.00 the rest of the payment will be refunded to the customer's debit/credit card.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Oats minicab services Ltd will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 24 hours’ notice however there will be a £7 or 10% (whichever is higher) administration / transaction charge. The cancellation must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us.
If you do not receive an email from Oats minicab services Ltd confirming the cancellation we have not received it. In this case please call our out of hour’s number which 02074980000 Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances: No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.
No refund is made for cancellation of a booking with less than 24 hours’ notice provided or afterwards.
All other circumstances where a refund may be possible should be addressed directly with Oats minicab services Ltd customer services.
If you need to cancel your booking please contact Oats minicab services Ltd as soon as possible. Oats minicab services Ltd recommends phoning us on our contact number 02074980000 and cancelling with the telephone staff.
All cancellations made before the booking time and prior to vehicle despatch will not incur a penalty charge.
As a general rule journeys from airports are dispatched up to two hours before flight arrival, journeys within areas we provide a service to be normally dispatched up to twenty minutes before their due time. Cancellations made prior to the booking time, but after a vehicle has been despatched, may be subject to a charge.
In the instance of a late cancellation fee being levied, invoices will be sent for cancellations of a booking that have not been pre-paid, These invoices must be paid within 30 days and any unpaid invoices will incur a minimum 10% charge of the original invoice amount. The time stipulated for payment shall be of the essence of the Agreement. Failure to pay within the period specified shall entitle us to write to you and upon the expiration of seven days’ notice, to charge you for costs and expenses incurred in recovering late payments, and to charge interest at the rate then in force pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as at the due date or on the above rate whichever is the greater.
Refunds to credit / debit cards can only be refunded to the original card used within 7 days of the original booking date. Refunds made by cheque can only be made out to the customers' name that made the original booking. This will be posted to the customer within 5 days of the original booking date
Oats minicab services Ltd to cancel all services and provide up to 100% of the refunds (within 7 days of the original booking date), in the event of circumstances beyond their control. If a car breaks down during the journey, Oats minicab will provide an alternative with a practical time allowance.
No refunds will be given for journeys terminated part way through the hire, full fare will be due to the driver and/or invoice issued if the journey is not pre-paid.